Building a better county for a better tomorrow!
It's That Time Again...Time to Turn VA Blue
In Virginia, we have an election every year. On November 2nd, we have the great opportunity to elect Governor Terry McAuliffe to a second term as Governor, Delegate Hala Ayala as Lieutenant Governor, and re-elect Attorney General Mark Herring as our Attorney General. Here are some helpful links:
- Terry McAuliffe campaign website: https://terrymcauliffe.com/
- Hala Ayala campaign website: https://www.halaforvirginia.com/
- Mark Herring campaign website: https://herringforag.com/
In Stafford, we have the opportunity to reelect Delegate Candi King and Delegate Joshua Cole, and elect Kecia Evans to the General Assembly. Here are some helpful links:
- Candi King campaign website: https://www.candikingforva.com/
- Joshua Cole campaign website: https://jgcole.org/
- Kecia Evans campaign website: https://evansfordelegate.org/
We also have some great Democrats running for local Supervisor. Here are some helpful links:
- Pam Yeung for Garrisonville Supervisor: https://yeungforstafford.com/
- Keith Jones for Hartwood Supervisor: https://ginonjones99.wixsite.com/electkeithjones
- Sandy Cole for Falmouth Supervisor: https://sandy4stafford.com/
- Monica Gary for Aquia Supervisor: https://garyforstafford.com/
Register to vote: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/registration/how-to-register/
Information about early voting and absentee ballots: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/casting-a-ballot/absentee-voting/
The Stafford County Democratic Committee meets on the second Saturday of every month at 9:30 a.m. in the ABC Conference Room of the Stafford County Government Center, 1300 Courthouse Road, Stafford, VA 22554, unless otherwise posted. Meetings are open to the public.
NOTICE REGARDING ONGOING CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC: THE COMMITTEE WILL BE HOLDING VIRTUAL MEETINGS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR. FOR INFORMATION ON ATTENDING THE VIRTUAL MEETING, PLEASE E-MAIL STAFFORDVADEMOCRATS@GMAIL.COM.